GUARANTEED RESULTS BACKED BY SCIENCE
TotallySafe’s Proprietary Process can eliminate contaminants such as Mold, Mycotoxins, Allergens, VOC’s, Fungus, Bacterias of all kinds, Viruses and Odors without having to demolish and rebuild the infected area.
TotallySafe is set apart from its competition by the process we utilize to eliminate the harmful contaminants without having to demolish the infected area. The solutions we use are branded by the EPA as the most effective broad spectrum disinfectant currently known that works not only on hard surfaces but also on porous materials such as couches, chairs, drapes, carpet, clothing, etc. It is so safe that the FDA approved it as a food additive to be used on food and food preparation surfaces. You can’t get much safer than that!
HOW WE SAVE YOU MONEY?
Typically when a house is infected by a contaminate such as mold, mycotoxins, or odors, a building contractor is hired to demolish and rebuild the infected area whether it be it a wall, a room or the entire house. As you can imagine, this can leave a homeowner with a hefty bill. But now with the use of TotallySafe’s proprietary treatment process the same outcome can be achieved by treating and eliminating the toxic matter or odor at a fraction of the cost leaving the homeowner much happier and healthier.
MOLD AND MYCOTOXINS
THE HEALTH EFFECTS OF MOLD
TotallySafe has developed a safe, nontoxic and easy solution to remove mold, mold spores and mycotoxins from the air and surfaces of your indoor environments. Our nontoxic active ingredients kill mold all the way down to the roots, kill all traces of mold spores and deactivate mycotoxins leaving your environment clean and healthy.
Some molds produce mycotoxins which are biotoxins that are extremely dangerous to your health and is the part of mold that causes severe health problems. Mycotoxins can be found on mold growth and on mold spores. They can also be distributed throughout your home on spores that can infect your HVAC system and settle on all your furniture and belongings. These mycotoxins can enter your body through inhalation and even be absorbed through your skin.
Allergic reactions to mold are the most common health effects of mold. Allergic reactions may happen immediately or develop after a period following exposure. Both growing mold and mold spores may lead to allergic reactions.
Symptoms of a mold exposure may include:
- Chronic Sinus Problems
- Neurological Problems
- Skin Infections
- Nose Bleeds
- Runny Nose
- Redness of the Eyes
- Skin Irritation or Rash
COMMON TYPES OF MOLD
The most common types of household mold that are found indoors include Cladosporium, Penicillium, Alternaria and Aspergillus. Stachybotrys Chartarum (also know as Stachybotrys Atra and sometimes referred to as “black mold”) is a greenish-black mold that can also be found in homes. Stachybotrys grow on household surfaces that have a high cellulose content such as wood, fiberboard, gypsum board, paper, dust and lint. There are types of mold that can grow on substances as different as foods, carpets and in air ducts.
TOTALLYSAFE MOLD AND MYCOTOXIN SOLUTIONS
TotallySafe has developed a safe, nontoxic and easy solution to cleaning the air and surfaces of your indoor environment from mold spores. Our nontoxic active ingredients kill mold down to its roots and kills the mold spores.
WHAT WE DO, OTHERS CANNOT
We can deactivate mycotoxins which is the chemical that mold creates that is the cause for the mold having serious health effects. No other company claims the ability to deactivate mycotoxins, let alone wants to try to remediate for mycotoxins.
TOTALLYSAFE SAVES YOU MONEY
With very few companies in the US willing to take on this type of remediation, the labor cost tends to be astronomical and all other methods only deal with hard surfaces and prescribe to disposing of all your belongings that are porous (with the exception to clothing). On average, TotallySafe can do it for a fraction of what a typical remediation process would cost.
WE CAN DO WHAT MACHINES CANNOT
TotallySafe has been used in water damage cases where high counts of mold spores are present and the typical mold remediation equipment such as air scrubbers, were unable to bring down the spore count in the air and on surfaces. Our system easily eliminates the spore problem.
WE LEAVE YOU WITH CONTINUOUS PROTECTION
Upon eliminating the mold and mycotoxin problem we deploy multiple components to, safely and continuously, help protect your home from recontamination.
WE HELP YOU BREATHE
Our Allergen Control Program is highly effective on most of the allergens that people are allergic to:
- Dust Mites & Cockroach Proteins
- Animal Dander
- Off Gassings of Building Materials aka Sick Building Syndrome
If you or someone you know is suffering from the following symptoms on a regular basis then its possible you are allergic to mold, pollen dust mites or animal dander.
- Asthma Like Symptoms
- Runny Nose
- Scratchy or Irritated Throat
- Fatigue or Depression
Until now the control of these allergens has been very difficult. It is impossible to eliminate every molecule of allergen material in our work or living space, but it can be highly reduced and controlled so our body will not have as much material to react to. Even a slight reduction will help you not have a severe allergic symptom. The nontoxic active ingredients we use have been proven to neutralize allergens in your home or office by completely killing mold and denaturing the proteins found in pollens, dust mites and animal dander. By denaturing the allergic protein your body will not recognize it as an allergen and therefore will not react with the symptoms allergies create.
BACTERIA & VIRUS DISINFECTION
WE ELIMINATE THE INVISIBLE
TotallySafe uses a nontoxic, green, environmentally friendly system to disinfect every surface in your home or facility. Our green, nontoxic disinfection service is the most effective option available to protect you, your employees, your clients and your family from harmful germs and allergens that can cause a cold, flu, staph, salmonella and other harmful pathogens.
Our advanced disinfection surface protection program is a complete system that attacks both contamination and cross contamination in any facility. Bio contamination is the condition that exists when surfaces are contaminated by germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and other dangerous microbial. Cross contamination is what occurs when someone touches these contaminated surfaces, becomes a carrier and transfer them to another surface where the next person gets exposed to those germs.
Our disinfection surface protection system utilizes the most effective nontoxic disinfectant known to science which is harmless to people, pets and the environment. Most disinfectants and chemicals used now to kill germs are highly toxic and have dangerous side effects but not what we use.
We have developed a process that is designed to specifically break down and destroy contaminants on all your surfaces. After your surface has been disinfected the same surface is then treated with a long-lasting antimicrobial that goes to work and kills all the contaminants that re-enter your facility and try to reattach themselves to those surfaces. Our products do not allow the germs the opportunity to become resistant because they mechanically and electrically kill the organism, so there is no chance for the organism to mutate. It is dead before it knew what hit it.
Our combination of disinfection products are applied in a way that treats porous and non-porous surfaces. Even areas that are impossible to reach with, typical cleaning procedures, can be treated. After disinfection, all surfaces are treated with a long lasting protective coating that will give you 3 months of continuous protection. ATP testing and assessment is conducted to determine the reduction in surface contaminants. We guarantee our process is the most thorough disinfection process available.
So, what does that mean for you? This means that now your home or facility can be protected against harmful pathogens that can cause various sicknesses creating a safer environment. We leave you with 3 months of continual germ and cross contamination protection.
ELIMINATING OFFENSIVE ODORS
There are many negative effects that odors can have on your house or your business:
- Foul odors in a facility lead your guests, clients and employees to think: “something is wrong here.”
- Odors tell those that enter your facility that the location is not as clean as it probably should be.
- Some people can have allergic reactions to various odors.
- Odors can be a sign of uncontrolled bacteria or gassing of chemicals, building materials or hazardous substances.
- Odors can cause a negative effect on a sale or lease of property.
KILLING THE ODOR
Now you can have a fresh smelling home or business by eliminating and controlling offensive odors that would otherwise send people away. With TotallySafe Odor Control System odors can be eliminated with nontoxic solutions. We don’t just mask the odors with strong perfumes like other companies, we kill the odor at the source!
Here are just some of the odors that can be eliminated:
- Pet Odors
- Cigarette Smoke in Homes and Vehicles
- Smoke Smell From Fires
- Cooking Odors
- Odors in HVAC System -Office, Homes and Vehicles
- Sewage Spills
- Odors from Petroleum Base Products
- Odor Caused by Other Perfume Type Deodorizers
- Off Gassing from New Buildings Materials
- Off Gassing from Paints
- We Can Even Eliminate H2S Gas and Odor! (A dangerous and highly corrosive waste treatment gas)
You don’t have to lose any more clients or be embarrassed any longer by offensive odors!